Happiness IS

Today's offering is another watercolour background, but this time I have done no other embellishment of the background and added only my drawings with black markers.
The actual motifs are my adaptations of Turkish designs.




I used a stencil for the lettering.
My daughter Anna told me of another version of this little quote 'Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life' and I like that quote better, but I'd already finished the page ... dammit.

Have you ever had that happen?

This page is A4 again and I will most likely expand it on white card when I stick it in my 12 by 12 scrapbook. I already have a stencil in mind, that I saw in the art shop the other day (the shop was closed yesterday, or I would have run out and bought it).

Thanks for reading.
Jennidee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Journalling

Laugh

Look Deeper