Experiment With Ink

Last night I had a go at using ink and a brayer (ink roller) straight on to a page.
I remember doing this back in the days I was stamping, but I used glossy paper for effects.
I added a tree stencil done in white ink, silver pen for the lettering and some stick on embellishments.
I'm fairly happy with the way it turned out, though I need to watch the bleed through stencils when using ink straight from the bottle as I did here.

I also added two more pages to my ETSY shop for sale.
(Click on the christmas tree above to go there).

It's not even new year and I've done 3 pages in my new A5 journal ... but I'm considering doing an A4 journal as well, for bigger pages.

Does anyone else have several journal's going at once?
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.
Jennidee



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Journalling

Look Deeper

Laugh